Written while Drunk on Thoughts

26 Dec 2012

Paris Revisited Day 1 - Part 1 Disneyland,Paris

19th December 2012

I went to bed at 2:30 am & woke up at 4 am to catch the 7:05am train to Disneyland, Paris. So, I was half a zombie. We took the super early underground to King's Cross St Pancras - yes this is the station where Platform 9 3/4 is and we had breakfast. I took the healthy option of 2 soft boiled eggs with some bread on the sides & of course, coffee.


And then we took the train to Disneyland, not without taking a stop in Lille Europe, France.


Then I spotted this, will this sounds better in French than English?


That seems to be in the wrong place, it looks like it belongs to a Japanese ghost festival or in the air above Bon Odori.


It was rather cold the day & the waiting is long. But.....


Tadah, Disneyland!!! I think the last time I was in a theme park was about 8 years ago. Has it been so long? Gosh, I guess I am getting older. We took the shuttle bus to our Hotel for check - in, check out the interior of the Hotel.






























Apologies for the rather stiff & boring pose, I can't pose well.



 I love how "wild west" the place is down to the bunk beds. Guess who got the top bunk?


 This is the train station Marne le Vallee du Chessy, linking Disneyland Paris to everywhere else.


Disney Village with cinema, restaurants & shopping.


The beautiful entrance awaits.









Disneyland Paris was celebrating 20 years from the day it opened its doors.



My companion & I.



The city hall of Disneyland, Paris. Its so cute!









Duffy, the cashier.
































And they kissed happily ever after....





And I insist of getting a pretzel or bretzel as the french call it & remembered that I am not in America, where they are famous for its pretzel. The pretzel is stale and not very good.


 We were planning on going in for small small world but instead we bumped into a parade!!! The theme is 20 years of Disneyland Paris.






 Ariel & Prince (sorry, I can never remember the Prince's name - maybe just the generic Prince Charming? It is all about the Disney Princesses, after all, isn't it?)



 Alice in the Wonderland.


 Chesire Cat, its the creepiest thing I've seen. I don't really like Alice in the Wonderland anyway.


 In risk of sounding vulgar, I love Woody!!!! Hahaha, better than Buzz Lighter the showoff & Jessie.


Winnie the Pooh.....




 The Lion King. At that moment, I felt nostalgic, I was a kid again! I knew everything, every single character, every single one!




 Jungle Book

Peter Pan...."Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning."







 "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" - Mary Poppins






 Magic Mickey!!! I always think Fantasia is creepy but this version of it doesn't seems too creepy. =)



Thats all for now, see you at the next post.....


No comments :

Post a Comment