Written while Drunk on Thoughts

5 Feb 2013

Pretty Little Liars

Ok, recently I got myself hooked onto Pretty Little Liars and fell in love with Troian Bellisario, she look so special, according to wiki, She is of African-American, English, Italian, and Serbian descent. I But I think she looks abit Asian, like Rumi Neely, a famous fashion blogger from US.

Left: Rumi Neely, Right: Troian Bellisario
Source: The Coveteur
Source: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/troian-bellisario/images/19940678/title/troian-bellisario-photo
Rumi Neely is Japanese, Dutch and Scottish. Just my point to say that she is pretty.

Anyway, off topic: I just wanted to share the song I heard from the series, Andrew Belle's In My Veins. Its a bit emo though but I sure like it.

Here's a link to the song, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Andrew Belle - In My Veins

No comments :

Post a Comment