Written while Drunk on Thoughts

15 May 2013

Do you believe in your dream?

Dream Interpretation, to be more accurate. You could dream of anything and interpret it in a million ways and there you have it, a million interpretation.

I rarely dream, I only dream when I am really stressed out in life or when I was carrying a thought consciously for a while. Yesterday, I dreamt of a shipwreck and I lost everything in the shipwreck, when I say EVERYTHING, I meant everything. I remembered I genuinely felt afraid for the first time in life. The fear is not the fear that arise a few moments before you are about to find out your exam results. But real fear. Nightmare.

So naturally, I googled and these came up.


Shipwreck

To see or dream that you are shipwrecked suggests that you are experiencing some emotional conflict or are having difficulties in expressing your feelings. Additionally, the dream means that you are you ready to confront some issues in your subconscious.

To dream that a ship has crashed or sunk suggests that you are feeling emotionally out of control. You are expressing some fear or uncertainly within your emotional state. You are afraid of losing something close to you because of certain difficulties.


Shipwreck

To dream of a shipwreck represents being or feeling curtailed. Problems arising or unforseen distractions that take you off course while trying to confront a problem. Feeling stuck in a situation you don't want to be in.


What's really odd is right now besides examinations and dissertation, I honestly have no conflict, not physically and sure as hell not emotionally. I am sure if you know me, you will know I have no problem expressing my feelings. I recognised what I wanted in life, be completely honest with myself (and the partner - and he is pretty cool with it, I guess he knew that I am that ambitious and the worst thing he could do is repeat the same mistake the "not so smart" former boyfriend did) *I am a bird with no legs* (Chinese saying) , had decided and established what I wanted later on.

It never been clearer, I just had to take things one at a time. If there is something that I've learnt, things really happen when you least expect it. I even told my mother I took extra things & locations into considerations and I've long took love out of the equation because as selfish as it sound, I realised that I DO NOT  want to repeat the same stupid mistake all over again.

I apologise to those that did sacrifice for love, but it doesn't work out for me and my subconscious knew it before I realised it. So, apart from focusing on what I am going to achieve, I stopped freaking out about my insecurity towards my career or in relationships. Because to be honest, there really is no point in worrying and I don't want to waste my time worrying. True, I am still emo and I still like drama.

So, I hereby dismissed the dream interpretation. It is a fluke. =.= Good night, going to go relax now.


No comments :

Post a Comment