Written while Drunk on Thoughts

28 Jun 2013

5 People, 4 Nations and a whole lot of nonsense Part IV

The Nonsense series continues - Conversation series

Disclaimer: These are conversation between my new friends and I, it consist of either jokes or experiences shared, I find those conversation amusing and funny so I decided to share it with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The First train home, not the Last train back

Dr Red Nose: " C and I were at this conference in Vienna a while back and we decided to go out a night."

The next day afternoon, while attending the conference in the afternoon...

C: "Why do I feel like shit? Didn't we get the last train back?" (Last train are usually around 12am, with 1am being the latest)

Dr Red Nose: "No! We took the First train home at 5 am this morning."

C: "That explains that."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having dinner, me having a problem deciding what to eat 

Dr Red Nose: "Have you decided?"

Me: "Nope, how about you?"

Dr Red Nose: "Ya, I am having a salad."

Me looking at him confused, if me - a short moderately active and healthy eating girl - is planning to have a burger, he - a 6 foot man that plays football and frequent the gym - should not be having a salad.

Me: "If I am having a burger, you are not having a salad."

Dr Red Nose: "Well, its bikini season, I want to get bikini body ready."

Me: "Ahh.... Are you going sunbathing anytime soon?"

Dr Red Nose: "Nope."

Me: " Are you going somewhere for vacation that involves wearing bikini?"

Dr Red Nose: "Nope."

Me: "Well then..."

Dr Red Nose: "I just like to wear bikini and look pretty at home, alone."

And here I was, always thought scientists are boring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of nowhere, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

C: " Whats that you are going on and on about?"

D: "Meow meow meow, its a song about a cat."

C searched on iphone for the youtube clip and showed it to all of us ---> Nyan cat

For the rest of the evening, thats our theme song and its forever embedded in all of our mind


This is a clip of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment